Avanti Cycling – who are we
Avanti Cycling is a leading provider of cycle training within the Thames Valley. We work with a large number of schools and local authorities to provide cycle training to individuals; from road safety for school-aged children to cycle awareness for lorry drivers and everyone in between!
The delivery of cycle training is coordinated by an experienced admin team. Members of our team are highly valued and supported in this rewarding business. We provide training and offer flexible working hours.
Lead Area Administrator
Salary: base annual salary £18,000 to £21,000
Hours: Part-time hours, 5 days a week, flexible over working pattern and hours.
Location: Remote. However Avanti Cycling in based in Reading, Berkshire
Application deadline: ASAP. We are looking for someone to start in September 2021. Training will be given.
Avanti Cycling is seeking to appoint a professional, organised and efficient administrator to join our dedicated Administration Team.
This is a new role, created to supplement the team in an expanding company. There is now a need to grow the admin support, to provide a dedicated contact for external clients.
The successful candidate will:
- have recent and relevant administrative experience within an education or business setting
- perform a range of administrative tasks with meticulous attention to detail
- work accurately, pay attention to detail and deliver quality in all aspects of the role
- have a dedication to providing the highest standard of customer service
- be able to communicate effectively with parents, external organisations and colleagues at all levels using a variety of media
- be able to work independently and take a pro-active approach to new tasks
- Previous experience working in a logistics environment
- Completing all pre-course admin
- Maintaining communications with schools and instructors to confirm arrangements for term-time courses
- Managing online booking systems, course registers and allocating instructors
- Ensuring all customer queries are answered in a timely manner
- Audit of external booking information on course booking site
- Coordinating back office cover for team annual leave
- Setting up course calendar for following academic year
- Supporting the Area Manager and Company Director as required
If you would like to work with us, please apply with your CV, or information about yourself to email@example.com.