Avanti Cycling is affiliated to Cycling UK, and can deliver the full suite of courses that Cycling UK delivers. Greg works as a leading tutor for the Cycling UK Instructor Training Organisation and delivers courses in partnership with them.
National Standard Instructor Training
Greg Woodford was working within the National Standards ambit from the beginning. He was part of the working group that created the standards.
Courses that can be delivered
- National Standard Instructor course
- National Standard Instructor Trainer course. Our NSIT course, either a two day or a three day course is ideal for instructor/ mentor development
- Professional development for instructors. We can develop the course that achieves your outcomes.
Ride Leading training
As one of the leading experts in ride leading (on road) in the UK, Greg Woodford has created a variety of on-road ride leading courses and delivered them throughout the UK. Avanti Cycling has also worked in partnership with national organisations to develop courses that suit their requirements. As Avanti Cycling is affiliated to the Cycling UK, we have the recognition benefits that this brings
Courses that can be delivered:
- Club Leader course. A one day course aimed at cycling/triathlon clubs to develop best practice in leading club runs.
- Ride Leader course, aimed at the customer who wishes to lead leisure rides. This suite of courses can last from one to three days, dependent on the outcomes you wish to achieve.
- Bespoke ride leader course. Avanti Cycling has experience in creating courses to fit in with your outcomes – come and talk to us.
- You don’t want a full course? We can come and deliver a workshop to your club about best practice in ride leading. These presentations are designed to encourage new leaders to come through. This workshop will work out substantially more economical as we do not need to keep to tight ratios as we are not assessing the outcomes of the participants.